KE Commercial Awnings will work with you to take your concepts or specified requests to create CAD permit/manufacturing ready drawings for quotation and approvals. Once approved the awnings are manufactured in our 50,000 sq. ft. facility realizing state of the art processes to create the highest quality longest lasting products. The awnings are then transported to your site to accommodate your construction schedule installation.
To build the best designed and structural supportive awnings KE utilizes the two and three-dimensional attributes of industry standards to communicate design, engineering and permit approval.
- Renderings Designed with Sketchup and Photoshop CC 2017
- Vectorworks 2017 CAD Drawings
The frame fabrication requires many uses of various metals for cost effective results, weight to strength ratios and maximum aesthetic impact. All metal framing is fully welded for superior strength.
- Aluminum, Galvanized Steel, and Decortative Metal Welded Frames of all sizes
- Metal cutting with state of the art FOM Industry Saw
- Certified MIG Welders
To insure the finest in paint finish KE provides powder coating process. This process significantly reduces waste and environmental impact while creating the longest corrosion resistant coating.
- All current RAL Powder Coat Paint colors available
- Powder Coat booth and oven are sized to meet any project demand
The production of fabric awning covers requires the use of the strongest and weather resistant seam to create long lasting covers. KE covers are cut and seamed by applying the latest technology in fabric construction by the most experienced craftsmen in the industry.
- Fabric applications for awnings, curtains and doors
- Fabric for all conditions, design and environment
- Forstrom Static Welding
- Triad Wedge Welding
- Traditional Sewn Seams
Direct full color digital printing on fabric and 3M Sunbrella Graphics System are used to create dynamic fabric graphic treatments that are both superior visually and long lasting. From a one of a kind graphic image to a nation wide branding KE has the experience and capability to produce quality results.
- SOLJET PRO III Digital Printer
- Sunbrella Graphics System
- Adhesive Vinyl Cutter/Plotter
Shipping & Assembly
Having the warehouse space to assemble and store awnings allows KE to protect the awnings and schedule awning delivery on your timeline. KE is not limited by size or scope to address your particular demand.
- Shipping by freight, common carrier and KE trucks and crew
- Protective shipping, crating and packaging
- Indoor storage for all projects
KE installation personnel have many years of experience and expertise to meet the demand of any size and complexion. KE strives to meet your expectation of time and coordination realizing that awnings are typically one of the last items to complete your project.
- Large scale and complex installation experience
- OSA trained install crew
- Install services offered nationwide
- Ability to provide union or non-union crews